Lindsay Lohan Prison Escape Walkthrough
Created by sashko138January 31, 2011, 5:58 am
• When the guard lady falls asleep, get up from bed, enter to the other room, take ONLY the liquid soap and go back to “sleep”.
• Next time lady guard goes asleep, use the liquid SOAP on the floor outside the cell (below the right bed leg) to make her fall down and go back to bed.
Can you go to pick the soap up, use it on the floor and go back to bed in a single getting up? It’s possible if you move fast… you should try it, LOL.
• Get up from bed again, take the key from the fallen guard and (with all the time in the world) go back to the other room to SEE the rightmost mirror for the first (mirrored) numbers; SEE now the second ones in the left mirror and get out.
Towel and comb are unnecessary to get.
• From the bed, take ONLY the sheet; open the cell with the KEY and go forward to the right.
The pillow is unnecessary to take.
• Click under the table to make L.L. hide and to avoid the security camera; once the camera turns up, get up and use the keypad next to the door with the numbers you saw in the mirrors (the order is as you saw them: the ones in the right mirror first, the ones in the left mirror after). Once the door is open, move forward.
Numbers for the keypad code change in every game.
• Open the locker and get a clothes hanger, a belt, a pill and a crayon.
• Enter the kitchen and take the potato from the shelves and a sausage from behind the stove.
Notice the rolling pin on the top right of the front wall, which you can’t take yet.
• Leave the kitchen and move forward.
• Combine the PILL with the SAUSAGE and give it to the dog.
The other way around (sausage to the pill) won’t work.
• Take the roof from the doghouse and go forward.
The dog bowl is unnecessary to take.
• In inventory, take the CRAYON to the SHEET to make a ghost costume.
Again, combining the sheet to the crayon won’t work.
• Click on the costume and select ‘use’ to make her wear it.
• Click on the sleepy guard and TALK to her to scare the $ж＃☠% out of her.
• Click on the costume (in inventory) and select ‘remove’ to… well, yes.
• Take the chair and go back to the kitchen.
• Put the chair on the right corner and USE it to go up; take the rolling pin, get down and move forward until the scene with the TV room and the door to the outside.
• Enter the TV room and attack the guard in the monitor with the ROLLING PIN.
• Take the saw from behind the right cabinet (below the fire extinguisher), leave the room and go outside.
• In inventory, combine the SAW with the clothes HANGER; then the BELT with this sawed HANGER, and finally the POTATO with the home-made SLINGSHOT.
• Use the LOADED SLINGSHOT with the guard to knock her out.
• Place the ROOF on the right part of the yard and USE Herbie to escape.
Latest Avatar Item
Leather Wrist Bands
killdestro is now level 3!
1 day ago
nburrows is now level 5!
1 day ago
rosasetser is now level 2!
1 day ago
vitorgmw is now level 5!
2 days ago
Ijesian is now level 3!
2 days ago
Monthly EXP Leaders
Latest Game Walkthroughs