Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 4   [ 40 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

What is your favorite kind of music?
Poll ended at Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:19 am
Rock 30%  30%  [ 14 ]
Pop 21%  21%  [ 10 ]
Electronic 9%  9%  [ 4 ]
Classic 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Metal 13%  13%  [ 6 ]
Jazz 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Country 6%  6%  [ 3 ]
Rap 11%  11%  [ 5 ]
Reggae 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Other(specify in repplies) 4%  4%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 47
 Post subject: Re: What is your favorite kind of music?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:34 pm 

YngwieOfDoom wrote:
Thunder wrote:
YngwieOfDoom wrote:
So you think Death metal is cookie monster alike?why not trying to sound liek him then you wil feel how diffecult it is

I meant no offense. but for me it sounds like I wrote. Its my opinion of course. If you have other ok. |,,|_(> <)_|,,|

Yea true opinions are always aloud ;)
wel not everyone loves other music styles and death metal is something else in comparing with much music of this day so i get your point :P
but stil ithink that what people in death metal do is talent ;)

I agree with that cause so many people listen to that RAP, POP, TECHNO. Ya in this times I don't see many Headbangers/MetalHeads/Rockers/Punks. I don't like that POP, RAP, TECHNO cause I don't see anything special in it. And I hate that some people just laughing us cause we don't wear "new fashion" clothes, we have long hair and i don't follow trendy. I mean that RAP, POP, TECHNO makes people mad or smthing. (NO OFFENSE to listeners of that music!) ...Anyway back to your post :D ...
You said:
YngwieOfDoom wrote:
...but stil ithink that what people in death metal do is talent ;)

I think all metal bands have talent. Not only that Death Metal. I listen to many Metal Genres which I won't write here (I don't want to spam so much :D) I think Metal us music for Outsiders. |,,|_(> <)_|,,|

...Haunted by its melody
Music it will set you free
Let it set you free" ~Machine Head

For this message the author Thunder has received thanks from:
sexyfiregirl, YngwieOfDoom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:55 am 

僕はハードロックを愛している!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:48 am 

@ thunder pop doesnt make people mad i used to like it but now i like hip hop and rap \bye :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:51 am 

I used to like hardcore... like masters of hardcore etc.. but now i know whats true music is!
technical Death metal!!
lol'd.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:18 pm 

YngwieOfDoom wrote:
I used to like hardcore... like masters of hardcore etc.. but now i know whats true music is!
technical Death metal!!
lol'd.

You got a good point there!
im back from a late day haha ^,^
I love death metal but also enjoy emocore sometimes.
most listened genre is melodic death metal i think or mostly metal with female vocals.
like arch enemy! angelica grossow is so awesome!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:42 am 

ive given everything a try , metal is best in my book and pop just flat out sucks. metal is real talented artists making music while pop is little more then an everchanging fad. im not kidding about that or just trying to hate on pop , in school everyone went from pop song to pop song and people hated me for liking rock. plenty of people will agree , trust me.

For this message the author Jackal has received thanks from:
YngwieOfDoom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:56 pm 

I like Dubstep And gabber :x

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:27 pm 

Jackal wrote:
ive given everything a try , metal is best in my book and pop just flat out sucks. metal is real talented artists making music while pop is little more then an everchanging fad. im not kidding about that or just trying to hate on pop , in school everyone went from pop song to pop song and people hated me for liking rock. plenty of people will agree , trust me.

welcome in the world of metal scene!
there is not one music genre thats better then metal ( IMO)

I like technical death personly and old school Death like:
Death, monstrosity, obitaury, Solstice, cynic, bolt thrower, Baphomet,Nile, Winterwolf

but technical death metal bands like
hour of penance, Abysmal Dawn, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Origin, Beyond Creation,
Odious Mortem, Salvation, Burning The Masses, The Faceless, Estuary, element, Psycroptic, Sarcolytic, Decrepit Birth and a lot more but are pretty far to much to call out here are also one of my favorite bands!

also i love bands like behemoth, carach angren, mesuggah,gojira,gorefest,
Cattle Decapitation, carcass, dimmu borgir. (just a small list to recall fast.)

also black metal bands are into my taste like
Ereshkigal, Aurora black, Ceremonial castings, Melechesh, Naglfar, ...and Oceans,
Slechtvalk, Avichi, Sargeist, Hat, Ekho,

And lots of more music like thrash,melodic,progasive etc but I know so much bands that it wil cost me hours of posting and in the end it would be to big for you people to even wanting to read it so.
but if someone wants some music fomr my list;) ask for it! i love to share my music with others!

For this message the author YngwieOfDoom has received thanks from:
gabrielok

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:39 am 

YngwieOfDoom wrote:
Jackal wrote:

Death, monstrosity, obitaury, Solstice, cynic, bolt thrower, Baphomet,Nile, Winterwolf

Odious Mortem, Salvation, Burning The Masses, The Faceless, Estuary, element, Psycroptic, Sarcolytic, Decrepit Birth and a lot more but are pretty far to much to call out here are also one of my favorite bands!

Ereshkigal, Aurora black, Ceremonial castings, Melechesh, Naglfar, ...and Oceans,

And lots of more music like thrash,melodic,progasive etc but I know so much bands that it wil cost me hours of posting and in the end it would be to big for you people to even wanting to read it so.
but if someone wants some music fomr my list;) ask for it! i love to share my music with others!

Thanks for posting such a complete (at least big) list!! I will try these bands later
But what do you (and others) think about Metallica, System of a Down, Avenged Sevenfold, Rush, Tenacious D, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Guns`n Roses, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Black Sabbath, Buckethead, Cream, Danzig, Lynyrd Skynyrd and all those other "more common" ones? (Just picked random bands from my Itunes)
I don`t see you talking much about those....

Well hello there! Have a nice day! :D If you have anything nice to say, please post it on my profile, I will be glad to read :P You can also PM me. I'm friendly!! (95% of the times... the other times I just bite people, you know)

For this message the author gabrielok has received thanks from:
YngwieOfDoom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:33 pm 

gabrielok wrote:
YngwieOfDoom wrote:
Jackal wrote:

Thanks for posting such a complete (at least big) list!! I will try these bands later
But what do you (and others) think about Metallica, System of a Down, Avenged Sevenfold, Rush, Tenacious D, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Guns`n Roses, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Black Sabbath, Buckethead, Cream, Danzig, Lynyrd Skynyrd and all those other "more common" ones? (Just picked random bands from my Itunes)
I don`t see you talking much about those....

The onoly band i dont know are cream and dazing.
i love Tenacious D! bij the way last week on my school on the radio i heard a song of them! no joke dude! the song the tribute. it was awesmoe!
anyways. metallica is the shit. i like the oldschool music like kill'em All ride the lighning master of puppets and and justice for all. lol i got the and justice for all album twice haha xD!
black sabbath is also great band! i got some LP's of them. I liked the ozzy osbourne black sabbath more then the dio(rip) black sabbath(heaven and hell)
because black sabbath was more a doom metal band in de 70's but strarting 80's when dio come to sing for black dabbath is became more metal/hardrock. and i really loved the doom vocal of ozzy osbourne!

buckethead eh? he's my favorite 1 mans's artist. hes music is so emotinal.
i love the songs like jordan, to many humans,sell sea shalls and de stall( if im right in spelleing), soothdayer, wel.. i simply love every song of buckethead.. I love my parent and bapism are cool just like electric tears !
i like the emotinal song of buckethead but also really like hes solo works!
hi got some briljant solo's in he's songs. and the ft with serj tankian are also really cool! and the song "coma"with azan ali and serj tankian is also really sweet!
lynyrd skynerd is awesome but dont listen thm much.. last time i did was with chrismas. i listened ther christas album. it was nice XD!
rush is cool. i know them but dont really listen to them so.. xD
avenged sevenfold is not my kind of music but my gf likes it so xD
led zeplin is loverble! I really love the song stair ways to heaven! its THE masterpiece in music hystory. acdc is also nice.. git some cd's and lp's of them but dont really listen to them these days..and aerosmith.. its cool but i dont really listen to it in my free time. i love it when em bussy with my studdy!
deep purple is just oldschool awesome. smoke on the water is soft but smooth and nice!
anyway i lvoe pink floyd more with "the big gig in the sky"if the tittle is right.. the intro screaming of the vocalist(female) are just truely amazing!
Mt best friend is into guns'n'roses so i know them pretty good and i like them!
also allice cooper is really cool haha xD
wel need more infomation xD?

Keep it HARD! keep it metal!
horns high up dude;) \m/

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 4   [ 40 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4