[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 1243: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 1244: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 1243: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 1244: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 1588: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 1589: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 1588: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 1589: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3718)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4532: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3718)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4533: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3718)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4534: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3718)
Game Maker - Likwid Games
Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Game Maker
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:26 am 

Quote:
Why not trying [url=GameMaker]http://www.yoyogames.com/gamemaker/try[/url] or [url=The Games Factory]http://www.newgrounds.com/wiki/creator-resources/game-dev-resources/the-games-factory-2[/url].

They allow making games and there is no limit of time for using them, they are free! Generally, they can't handle as much as Flash can, though they are both much better in making 3D games than Flash is.

I'm working with all of these programs

By our friend Quicksmasher.

Hey, I've been using the Game Maker, and its awesome.
After a 15 minute tutorial, I've learned enough to start making games of my own, and it turns out to be real fun. For the while, I've already made a game in which you have to click moving fruits to get points, and if you click bombs, they explode and you loose points. I've been enriching it and it's getting always nicer and nicer. If you want to see how it is, download this and load it into the program.

The point is: I strongly recommend Game Maker, and encourage you all to make your own games! Please try and share your experiments here. Post as well any experiences you think it would be good for others to know.
Have fun! :thumbs_up:

Well hello there! Have a nice day! :D If you have anything nice to say, please post it on my profile, I will be glad to read :P You can also PM me. I'm friendly!! (95% of the times... the other times I just bite people, you know)

Last edited by gabrielok on Sat May 21, 2011 2:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

For this message the author gabrielok has received thanks from:
likwidbit

Post subject: Re: Game Maker
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 3:11 am 

I used it.But the tutorial didn't say things enough to create a Rpg and i stopped to use it.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 2:45 pm 

Does anybody know how do I set a variable to the number of times an event has happened?

EDIT: Okay, I found it out. Hey people, try this program out, I`ve been using it for a while and I`d be more than glad to help you. Also, check my new version of the game. Click the fruits, avoid the bombs. Beat the room score to go to the next room. Faster fruits are more valuable. I haven`t made a third room.

http://www.4shared.com/file/PUsJTXws/apples.html

Well hello there! Have a nice day! :D If you have anything nice to say, please post it on my profile, I will be glad to read :P You can also PM me. I'm friendly!! (95% of the times... the other times I just bite people, you know)

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:12 pm 

I've downloaded your game Gabrelok, but I need to download the software in order to play it?..

For this message the author Sokki has received thanks from:
likwidbit, YngwieOfDoom

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:31 pm 

Well, yeah you do...it`s a gmk(gamemaker)file, that opens only on the program.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:23 pm 

Actually, no you don't.

Go to the files Register at the top and select "save as an executable (.exe)". Those files can be opened by anyone then, no matter they downloaded GM or not.

I created one gigantic game ... It was that huge that the program didn't allow me to add any further content, which caused me to redo it on The Games Factory 2. When also TGF2 complained, I moved to Flash, the program I'm using until now.

Anyways, glad I've helped. Always nice when people are responding to your suggestions!

-> Castaway Island TD Discussion | -> Castaway 3 Fans Wishlist Thread

Image Image Image

For this message the author Quicksmasher has received thanks from:
gabrielok

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:45 am 

whats the game called? is it possible to play by others?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:16 pm 

I got Game Maker full verisone there got more stuff to use and beter to i can make cooler games

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:41 pm 

in not a game maker im more a game player.. so if someone maded a game i would love to try it and rate it for u!;)

For this message the author YngwieOfDoom has received thanks from:
likwidbit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:46 am 

gabrielok wrote:
Does anybody know how do I set a variable to the number of times an event has happened?

EDIT: Okay, I found it out. Hey people, try this program out, I`ve been using it for a while and I`d be more than glad to help you. Also, check my new version of the game. Click the fruits, avoid the bombs. Beat the room score to go to the next room. Faster fruits are more valuable. I haven`t made a third room.

http://www.4shared.com/file/PUsJTXws/apples.html

i dont know why soki got it its probably just my computer but when i clicked it my antivirus software said there were suspicious somthings goin on so i exited. :(

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next