Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Destiny Worriors
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:26 pm 

Well, i know i just started this website, but whouldnt it b cool, like if we had some kinda monster raising game?? (like pokemon) i mean, sure we all have accounts, so we can save our data, and come in each day and raise our monsters. well call the game Destiny Worriors. Each Destiny Worrior will have their own speacial ability, and be able to "evolve" into bigger, stronger creatures. we start out picking exclusive monsters (like the starters in pokemon) and train them, as we go along catching new Monsters, and training them :P the items to capture them will be called Destiny balls, which will look like spheres, but with a different desighn... something like zig zags, you know??? you can create your own player, or use your avitar from the account u made :) whos with me?? :D :thumbs_up: :cool: ;) :P :angel: :mr_green: :drool:

For this message the author LoneWolf1213 has received thanks from:
anggahadi64, canoonman, Likwidgamer905

Post subject: Re: Destiny Worriors
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:07 pm 

i like it alot..but dude thats like a total rip off of pokemon...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:28 am 

There was another idea for that...in this link..click it pls and see it for yourself...oh and while you click it read my post for reasons why this online games for likwidgames aren't gonna be made

Akosibitoy:I feel sad...
Sokki gives Akosibitoy an EPIC cookie...
Akosibitoy feels EPIC!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:56 pm 

sounds cool but like nick said its a rip off of pokemon but good idea kinda reminds me of didgymon.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:53 pm 

lonewolf, it might as well be called Pokemon. The name title Destiny Warriors reminded me of Dynasty Warriors. I think it would be better to make a game based off of dynasty warrior instead of Pokemon and then call it Destiny Warriors.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:43 pm 

too alike too pokemon so wouldnt work but if you knock off the destiny balls mabe and it would be too much work to make a whole game off it but mabe just a thing where you can come back every day to see their creatres and what they did so people would be influenced to come back to the website every day.

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]