Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 5 of 5   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: caved in
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:16 am 

nick117 wrote:
how about 1 ending he does get out... and yeah at the first its like my family and it shows the person a mom and the castaway guy

their should be an ending where he gets out but then you cant continue the game and beat the rest of the quests and stuff

unless mabe when you complete EVERYTHING in the game the origional ending opens and it was closed the whole time and at the paths options theres only two opened ones.at the origional one you follow a river to a little pool of watter with a skeliton next to it with a note on it saying want to leave never to return? if you say yes the way in to the room closes and the pool floods the room....you thought he was gonna die right? no!!! he finds himself at his house with his family? :laugh: DA END :laugh:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:51 am 

but u should get a choice to keep playing with the best idems depending on the ending

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:28 am 

nick117 wrote:
but u should get a choice to keep playing with the best idems depending on the ending

ya you do exept the origional ending its the ending that you cant continue from the others you can.and the two you continue from give you legiondary items one best wepon (half magic half strength)other best armor (chest plate)

Post a reply Page 5 of 5   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5