Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 4 of 5   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: caved in
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:22 pm 

XDemiGodX wrote:
We should have a flash light that has some batteries in it and when the batteries die you will either have to find new batteries or recharge them. When your flashlight runs out of batteries it will become dark and monsters will become stronger when you battle them in the dark. Since people are supposdely going to die will it be scary since dying and scariness goes together? Like are we going to get a scary atmosphere in the game?

i like the idea but too realistic the light source was going to be coal or if you run out some kinda light ability thats alot dimmer......but in the beggining when his crew dies mabe he finds it on the body of his crew member and it runs out when you get to the safe house.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:26 pm 

Eori wrote:
A scary thing is good.It makes the game more real.
I created two names,because I think caved in is not a good name.
Names:
Buried on the Dark Cave
Mysteries of the Underworld

There is my idea for the final boss:After defeating another hard boss,you decide to stay on the first safehouse you find and sleep.Next day...you wake up and open the door.You feel something strange and...where is the ground??You fall on a small hole that is with a red light.Then a horde of imps attack you.They aren't very strong.You kill them fast.You try to get back using a rock elevator and then a giant demon that wears armor jumps at you.He says:
"THE STRONGER OF THE HUMANS FINALLLY IS GOING FACE ME ON A FIGHT.I'M GOING SHOW THE GODS ALL I CAN DO WITH THEIR BEST CREATION,THE HUMANS!"
When you win the battle,you fall on the ground and faint.Then you wake up on a hospital and a man tell you that he found you on a plain,fainted.

ummm........ok good for you. nahhh just joking ill give you a real answer ...tooo crazyful and way too unrealistic and too crazyful, :roll_eyes:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:53 pm 

like in castaway 2 dont ya think their should be diferent areas.like

a1 grey caves a2 crystal growths a3 flooded caverns a4 forgotten forest
a5 unknown reigion a6 lava pockets.(just examples)

and mabe small passages that go down and arent covered by map that are in all areas and mabe conect them but can only be opened from the later area going to the earlier one.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:29 pm 

yeah and there should be 1 mini boss and 1 big boss per area

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:58 pm 

nick117 wrote:
yeah and there should be 1 mini boss and 1 big boss per area

well theres gonna be multiple bosses for a area so we can cover all the monsters as bosses.but mini bosses sounds like a great idea but where will they go???i was thinking more like theres a 3-4% chance that a mutated or bigger monster spawns (mini boss.)twice as hard ,twice the experience,twice the items?mabe or just better items?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:27 am 

I think the idea is grate but you need to tell us the charecters name or is it just a name you make.you also need to add if it ends or if it never ends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94bGzWyHbu0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:39 am 

I think it should have multiple endings, the bad ending, the good ending and the original ending.

In the bad ending you never find your way out and you decide to fight off a horde with every thing you got to save a survivor. I can't think of a good ending, in the original ending you and the survivor escape and you seal off the cave.

The character should be related to the main character in Castaway just to have a funny reference of castaway 2 in the game. Maybe it should be his cousin or brother?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:58 pm 

avenge7x wrote:
I think the idea is grate but you need to tell us the charecters name or is it just a name you make.you also need to add if it ends or if it never ends.

you name him and yo pet whateva ya want.YAY.it will end in the last area you find a final gate that you unlock with final bosses blood or gem or somthing and theres a somthing you will get to go back???

or mabe the optionat paths thing

Last edited by slash8180 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:27 pm 

Shorigun wrote:
I think it should have multiple endings, the bad ending, the good ending and the original ending.

In the bad ending you never find your way out and you decide to fight off a horde with every thing you got to save a survivor. I can't think of a good ending, in the original ending you and the survivor escape and you seal off the cave.

The character should be related to the main character in Castaway just to have a funny reference of castaway 2 in the game. Maybe it should be his cousin or brother?

ausome idea !!! :thumbs_up: but ho about all endings are good.like mabe near the end you hear a scream down a path with blood soaked walls and spike traps and badies all over.survivor ending. and another path following a water flow down witch is da origional ending.and another path that your pet wants to for some reason go to.ambushed ending.

once you pick your ending the others will be closed off and once you beat that ending you get a chest filled with legiondary items(diferent for each path) and two options time leap back to paths loosing you legiondary items or continue on to live the rest of your life in a cave bummed out ther was no end. :~(

and another ausome idea !!! :thumbs_up: yea mabe hes castaway guys son that was like 6 when his dad set out and crashed on the island (forgot was it on a boat?) and is now like 23 and a miner and he always refers to his dads jorney

example:hes at the paths area and he says my dad never had to choose a path he just had 1 ending.hmmm.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:10 am 

how about 1 ending he does get out... and yeah at the first its like my family and it shows the person a mom and the castaway guy

Post a reply Page 4 of 5   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next