Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 5   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: caved in
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:25 pm 

so if its turn based battle will it be like pokemon were u touch a enemy and then u go into a new screen?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:21 pm 

this game can be really awesome

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:36 am 

nick117 wrote:
so if its turn based battle will it be like pokemon were u touch a enemy and then u go into a new screen?

no somewhere i said you fight on the same screen but instead of free movemont turns.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:15 am 

oh i see ..but then would you be able to get double attacked? ( were u r attacking some1 and a diffrent enemy comes up and attacks from the other side) or would they stay clear

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:58 am 

That is not how turned based combat works but that sounds like a good idea to have enemies pop in while you battle. If you don't finish the battle quick enough or if you use attacks that would attract attention (i.e. explosions, loud attacks, a attack that emits a bright light)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:58 pm 

sounds like final fantasy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:45 pm 

Shorigun yes thats good like in pokemon if u run a trainer will see u

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:28 pm 

nick117 wrote:
oh i see ..but then would you be able to get double attacked? ( were u r attacking some1 and a diffrent enemy comes up and attacks from the other side) or would they stay clear

if your attacking another enemy can attack you if its an aggressive type and already near you like within a certain amount of space and then bright atacks like fire elemental attacks ( and more ) or loud attacks like explosions (and more) will make the range of a enemy coming increase for a second or two.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:33 am 

We should have a flash light that has some batteries in it and when the batteries die you will either have to find new batteries or recharge them. When your flashlight runs out of batteries it will become dark and monsters will become stronger when you battle them in the dark. Since people are supposdely going to die will it be scary since dying and scariness goes together? Like are we going to get a scary atmosphere in the game?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:00 am 

A scary thing is good.It makes the game more real.
I created two names,because I think caved in is not a good name.
Names:
Buried on the Dark Cave
Mysteries of the Underworld

There is my idea for the final boss:After defeating another hard boss,you decide to stay on the first safehouse you find and sleep.Next day...you wake up and open the door.You feel something strange and...where is the ground??You fall on a small hole that is with a red light.Then a horde of imps attack you.They aren't very strong.You kill them fast.You try to get back using a rock elevator and then a giant demon that wears armor jumps at you.He says:
"THE STRONGER OF THE HUMANS FINALLLY IS GOING FACE ME ON A FIGHT.I'M GOING SHOW THE GODS ALL I CAN DO WITH THEIR BEST CREATION,THE HUMANS!"
When you win the battle,you fall on the ground and faint.Then you wake up on a hospital and a man tell you that he found you on a plain,fainted.

For this message the author Eori has received thanks from:
Vinninsv

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 5   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next