Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Signing up to the site is bugged
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:52 am 

My friend is trying to make an account, but the email never came, not even in spam.
She tried making a second account to check if the email she used was correct, and it said it was already in use, so she didn't mistype her email.
I tried to see if it was just her that had this issue, so using my second email address, I tried to make a new account.
"Email already in use"
I haven't used it, so I tried to log in to see what account was connected with it, maybe I have used it before?
"Account not found, please sign up"

So the site looks as if it is preventing new users from joining in different ways. But then again, it looks like it sometimes works flawlessly with others as the Community Activity will often have new people getting to level 2 or something.

likwid, this is a pretty big issue, I hope you see it.

Post subject: Re: Signing up to the site is bugged
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:11 pm 

Evil_Paragon wrote:
My friend is trying to make an account, but the email never came, not even in spam.
She tried making a second account to check if the email she used was correct, and it said it was already in use, so she didn't mistype her email.
I tried to see if it was just her that had this issue, so using my second email address, I tried to make a new account.
"Email already in use"
I haven't used it, so I tried to log in to see what account was connected with it, maybe I have used it before?
"Account not found, please sign up"

So the site looks as if it is preventing new users from joining in different ways. But then again, it looks like it sometimes works flawlessly with others as the Community Activity will often have new people getting to level 2 or something.

likwid, this is a pretty big issue, I hope you see it.

I already messaged you about this, but did your friend check her junk mail? i have more sections on my email. Spam, junk and unwanted. junk are usually advertisers and stuff. Spam are usually inventations to random stuff like games, sites or dating crap and unwated are the emails i purposely blocked. To see if the problem is true, i'll try and register an new account too to see if i can get in or not. Thanks for the information man!

-Yngwie-

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]