So Likwid, I already noticed a list of things. First, you have 57 K gold. Is that worth too little or did you just hack it all? Secondly, the 3 bars to the right are the experience bar, the health and mana bar. You and your pet have different ones. Many more things:
- The pet shows a little face. Is that an indicator of happiness? Are we gonna have to feed them?
- Is movement going to be spot by spot on the map or a little less robot like (smoother)?
- Are the battles going to be open-air, or pokemon like? If you reach out to those flying eye-balls (which I assume are enemies), are they gonna start attacking you or "invite" you to battle?
- Why are bushes standing out? Do they hide pokemon - I mean, monsters - as well?
- Are we going to have a starter set of armor? Are we going to be able to choose between our starting characters, each with a different set?
- What in hell do we do with hourglasses? Is 500 a normal amount, or did you hack it as well?
- Is there going to be a story line? I already noticed there are quests.
- Are we going to need keys to advance?
- Is the scenario interactive? Do we click the door to open it or do we stand in front of it and press spacebar, for example?
- Is it going to be like minecraft? I see you have an axe and other tools that remind me of the game. By that, I mean, are users going to be able to change the map?
- Can we rotate the screen? I noticed a barely visible door to the right.
- Is each user going to have a personal plot of land, or some place to call home? I see there is a button with a little house on it.
- Is there going to be teleportation, parties or anything that makes knowing other people beneficial?
- What are the green + buttons? Is that some premium service, where keys usually are hard to get but you can pay for them?
- Are there going to be classes? For example, the knight is better at swords, but the magician has more spells, or is everyone going to make the same use out of mana?
- Are there gonna be hot keys for skills?
- Is level 8 good for a player? What is/ is there a level cap?
- Are the pet levels "equivalent" to player levels? If the player is level 8 and the pet as well, is one of them too strong or too weak?
- Can you only have one pet at a time? It does look like so.
- Is there going to be full-screen? I guess it has good enough graphics for it.
.....Whew..that was all. Hope you can give answers to at least some. Don`t even know how I came up with all of that from a single picture
Anyways, looks promising!! Loved it already, can`t wait to play