Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 34 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Castaway Island TD Discussion
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:44 am 

put all your gained points in trapper, then start the level, then build bboulder towers near the crystal your defending

after the first wave, place as many freeze traps as you can near your boulder towers.

this strategy worked for me on easy mode, not sure if it will work on normal, just remember that some strategies require some luck to achieve, due to the chances of actually getting an effect the gem has.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:08 am 

ill try it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:59 am 

alex5678 wrote:
ok i cant beat the first boss i have all the stars on all of the levels befour the first boss and the 5 skill poinst befour the first boss as well. i also picked the lommi can anyone tell me how to beat the first bass and what to put the skill points in. please iv tryed like 10 times. and im also on the medium difficulty. plaese help.

Likwid updated the game, the first boss is now much easier ;o)

View the Changelog here *click*

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

alex5678 wrote:
im likeing the ggame but it lags so much its not funny. its like waiting for a fat guy to get out of a stall at mckdonalds.

Dim the Lights :thumbs_up: ! Then it won't let the animated advertisments play at the same time as the game! The Dim the Lights button is directly above the Add Games to Favorites!

Hope I've helped you with both problems ;o)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

So FINALLY we've come to the final dungeon ... the volcano peak! My pixie should be maxed out now and full of energy we rushed all the lavascarabs and hellhounds ... the first boss is already history ;o)

Poisoned, stunned and burning he's going into his sure death! My tower did all the work, have been so proud of it the whole level!

And here comes the tip of the day! Combine a spike trap or two with an Ice trap. This combo is definitely the most unfair one you've ever seen in any Tower Defense Game! :laugh:

-> Castaway Island TD Discussion | -> Castaway 3 Fans Wishlist Thread

Image Image Image

For this message the author Quicksmasher has received thanks from:
TassioSouza

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:43 pm 

no you didnt awnser my questions well the first one ya. but i still cant beat that damn first boss.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:49 pm 

alex5678 wrote:
no you didnt awnser my questions well the first one ya. but i still cant beat that damn first boss.

Play it on easy to make the boss easier, and refresh/clear your cache that it loads Castaway Island TD version 1.3, which would make the first boss again easier ;)

And sorry but this is just as much as I can help you, I already beat the game :lips_sealed:

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:02 pm 

ok then tell me how you beat the first boss.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:06 pm 

ok enyone who has beat the first boss on medium and is useing the lomi please tell me how you beat the boss and what you did. like if you used spear towers or bolder towers

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:54 pm 

My hint is don`t use the loomi, but the pixie, and then put some boulder towers at the end together with ice traps.

Unrelated to that, does anybody know why my signature is like that? The whole text was supposed to be a blue link to youtube. And where can I ask that kind of question? Newbies area?
thanks

Well hello there! Have a nice day! :D If you have anything nice to say, please post it on my profile, I will be glad to read :P You can also PM me. I'm friendly!! (95% of the times... the other times I just bite people, you know)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:23 pm 

gabrielok wrote:
My hint is don`t use the loomi, but the pixie, and then put some boulder towers at the end together with ice traps.

Unrelated to that, does anybody know why my signature is like that? The whole text was supposed to be a blue link to youtube. And where can I ask that kind of question? Newbies area?
thanks

Because you with-selected the spaces and had enter stuff in it.

Cause I really always knew, that my little crime Would be cold, that`s why i got a heater for your thighs.

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:24 pm 

Here is the full code (sorry for double post, had to disable BB code for one paragraph):

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VurhzANQ_B0&][color=#0000BF]Cause I really always knew, that my little crime Would be cold, that`s why i got a heater for your thighs.[/color][/url]

Image Image Image

For this message the author Quicksmasher has received thanks from:
gabrielok, TassioSouza

Post a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 34 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next