Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Sign Up

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 11   [ 107 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Castaway 2 Updates
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:26 am 
Site Admin

Posts: 375
Thanked: 607 times
v1.19
  • Recipe Book added which will store craft combinations you have learned for reference. (this will be empty to begin with since the game was not tracking this before)
  • You can now buy/sell multiple items at a time
  • Forge quests can now be completed if user crafted item before accepting the quest. Item must be in your inventory.
  • Fixed issue with pet marker sometimes staying still in mini-map

v1.18
  • Fixed a bug where sometimes pet gets stuck when following the hero
  • Increased chance of materials (ore, gems, etc) appearing in levels

v1.17
  • Both global and local saved games will now be displayed when loading a game.
  • If player killed a boss and forgot to pick up his "Blood" item, the item will now show up if they return to that level.
  • Sigils will now say if they have quests that you have not yet unlocked.
  • Alert added if global save is unable to retrieve saved games

v1.16
  • Premium members can carry more weight
  • User can now disable Auto-Save in the settings menu
  • If player leaves map without picking up Blood of Crius, it will appear again when they re-enter the map
  • Fixed issue where skinny items would not drag to craft interface properly
  • Increased amount of ranged weapons (eg. Throwing Stars) that are crafted
  • Fixed an issue with boss eggs

v1.15
  • bosses only appear if you have the proper quest
  • slightly faster walk speed
  • fixed a bug where mana wouldn't regen if it hit 0
  • lowered cooldown times for some spells/attacks
  • fixed a glitch where pet stops in one spot and moves back and forth

v1.14
  • enables MP regeneration
  • slightly faster walk speed
  • allows boomerangs to break materials (iron ore)
  • other minor performance tweaks


For this message the author likwid has received thanks from:
Ithilim


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Castaway 2 Updates
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:29 am 

Posts: 448
Thanked: 90 times
coolio .. thanks ..i didnt think it was possible...make the game better

_________________
hey guys...i have not be a active member D: but i will now try to be :D so i am back guys :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Castaway 2 Updates
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:21 am 

Posts: 9
Thanked: 0 times
There seems to be a big with pets on aggressive, they sometimes go back and forth in one spot until you change them to a different mode (passive, etc).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Castaway 2 Updates
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:25 am 

Posts: 231
Thanked: 77 times
Setari wrote:
There seems to be a big with pets on aggressive, they sometimes go back and forth in one spot until you change them to a different mode (passive, etc).


this also happens to me when its only in assist or passive

_________________
Image

Akosibitoy:I feel sad...
Sokki gives Akosibitoy an EPIC cookie...
Akosibitoy feels EPIC!!!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Castaway 2 Updates
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:10 pm 

Posts: 9
Thanked: 0 times
There's a bug with music, If you turn it off it's still on, just at a low volume.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Castaway 2 Updates
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:27 pm 
Moderator

Posts: 109
Thanked: 29 times
Setari wrote:
There's a bug with music, If you turn it off it's still on, just at a low volume.


I cranked my speakers up and turned the music off in game and it is definitely silent. Not sure why you would still hear it on your end.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Castaway 2 Updates
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:42 pm 

Posts: 9
Thanked: 0 times
Mike wrote:
Setari wrote:
There's a bug with music, If you turn it off it's still on, just at a low volume.


I cranked my speakers up and turned the music off in game and it is definitely silent. Not sure why you would still hear it on your end.


Beats me, but it's there. =\ It just sounds faded.

Yeah now it's not even fading, the off button doesn't do anything.

I also seem to have no MP regen.

And it froze on me. I guess I'll come back when this game is actually finished.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Castaway 2 Updates
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:33 pm 
Moderator

Posts: 109
Thanked: 29 times
Setari wrote:
Mike wrote:
Setari wrote:
There's a bug with music, If you turn it off it's still on, just at a low volume.


I cranked my speakers up and turned the music off in game and it is definitely silent. Not sure why you would still hear it on your end.


Beats me, but it's there. =\ It just sounds faded.

Yeah now it's not even fading, the off button doesn't do anything.

I also seem to have no MP regen.

And it froze on me. I guess I'll come back when this game is actually finished.


The game works fine. You are probably using an old version of flash player which is causing some glitches for you. Mana Regen works perfect here on Likwid Games.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Castaway 2 Updates
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm 

Posts: 39
Thanked: 9 times
I ecountered a bug too. I think. When I get stunned all my equipment disapears as if im not wearing it, when I come to it shows back up.

_________________
HELLO FELLOW LIKWIDIANS!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Castaway 2 Updates
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:05 pm 
Site Admin

Posts: 375
Thanked: 607 times
v1.15 released


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 11   [ 107 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: