Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 9 of 11   [ 107 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Castaway 2 Updates
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:52 am 

Likwid, absolutely love the game, you should look into releasing the third installment on the app and android market if possible.

Quick question for you, I've played through both the premium and regular games twice now, and I was wondering if you are going to release a full crafting list? Mainly, I was wondering about Solid Scale, Treated Leather, Gold, and further advances passed the Morning Star.

Anyways I'm not sure if one person made this game or a team but great job!

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:42 am 

When you have multiple eggs and dispose one of them, then the wrong one is removed!
I've already lost my only 2 colored eggs because of it.

When I click on quest #1 or #4 followed by "back", then they switch places.

Version 1.19 at armorgames.com

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:43 pm 

Lichon wrote:
When you have multiple eggs and dispose one of them, then the wrong one is removed!
I've already lost my only 2 colored eggs because of it.

When I click on quest #1 or #4 followed by "back", then they switch places.

Version 1.19 at armorgames.com

first mouse over the eggs first to make shure its the right egg

second its supose to do that or at least i think that but try playing on likwid games just to be shure?

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:17 pm 

likwid wrote:
PixelKiller wrote:
cheers for making the game better, however, if you think about it, melee combat is rigged in this game, while ranged and magic combat is not even as good as melee, reason being is cause of 2 things, limited use in ranged, and the weight limit.

ranged is limited, even though likwid as already said so before the game was even released, but still.

magic is not as useful, due to the weight limit, since there are 2 main stats that can make a good mage, however, due to the weight limit, a magic user would be forced to spend precious stat points in strength just to increase the maximum weight limit, instead of putting the points into magic or defence, or agility, the best solution i can think of is a slight increase to the max weight limit each level up the character gets, which is +10 to 20 to the max weight limit, each level up, an alternate solution is copying a game called fate, in which you can have a chest to store extra items, and/or your pet can also hold spare items.

Good point about the weight. I think we will tweak it so that level does play a part in max weight. Thanks for this.

Likwid, castaway 2 is really a nice game. Congrats. But, please, do something with the weight system for real mages. Currently, the weight system is just a punishment for them and there is just no real way to play the game as mage. Or am I missing something obvious?

Why not increasing the max weight limit when putting points into magic (yeah, I'm a mage, I can make stuff smaller ;) )? This seems to be a better compromise than the level based solution (that won't be enough anyway). WDYT?

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:42 am 

ipodah wrote:
likwid wrote:
PixelKiller wrote:
cheers for making the game better, however, if you think about it, melee combat is rigged in this game, while ranged and magic combat is not even as good as melee, reason being is cause of 2 things, limited use in ranged, and the weight limit.

ranged is limited, even though likwid as already said so before the game was even released, but still.

magic is not as useful, due to the weight limit, since there are 2 main stats that can make a good mage, however, due to the weight limit, a magic user would be forced to spend precious stat points in strength just to increase the maximum weight limit, instead of putting the points into magic or defence, or agility, the best solution i can think of is a slight increase to the max weight limit each level up the character gets, which is +10 to 20 to the max weight limit, each level up, an alternate solution is copying a game called fate, in which you can have a chest to store extra items, and/or your pet can also hold spare items.

Good point about the weight. I think we will tweak it so that level does play a part in max weight. Thanks for this.

Likwid, castaway 2 is really a nice game. Congrats. But, please, do something with the weight system for real mages. Currently, the weight system is just a punishment for them and there is just no real way to play the game as mage. Or am I missing something obvious?

Why not increasing the max weight limit when putting points into magic (yeah, I'm a mage, I can make stuff smaller ;) )? This seems to be a better compromise than the level based solution (that won't be enough anyway). WDYT?

When you level up it increases your max weight by 2 points but its not much worth it...Yeah mages are overpowered for a price with limited weight...But in reality how would magic make you carry more stuff???

Akosibitoy:I feel sad...
Sokki gives Akosibitoy an EPIC cookie...
Akosibitoy feels EPIC!!!

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:22 pm 

maby it the force of the mage sperits? but i would like if your pet could have weight
Code:
pet lvl 1 = 10 weight
pet lvl 2 = 20 weight
and so on

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:37 pm 

akosibitoy wrote:
When you level up it increases your max weight by 2 points but its not much worth it...Yeah mages are overpowered for a price with limited weight...But in reality how would magic make you carry more stuff???

In reality mages don't exist... Luckily, this is not reality and I can be a mage. But for this, I need a system allowing me to do so and I just don't care if it sounds real or not. The current system just doesn't fit well with mages and I'm pretty sure something can be done to change that.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:19 pm 

Dont know if this is possible ... but what if you could transfer your save file from some other website to here.In my case armorgames.com ---to--> likwidgames.com.

from now on is edited.
um........feel stupid :S just made a armorgames acount and logged in on the game on this website and i have my file :laugh:

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:23 pm 

Hey Likwid.

Well, I'm done with my exams and finally got a chance to start playing the game. Wanted to take this time to report some bugs/glitches though.

1) Firstly, as some memebrs have already mentioned as with regards to disposing eggs. What actually happens is suppose you have 5 eggs in your inventory and you select to discard say the 4th one, what actually happens is that the the 1st egg is actually discarded. In that way, the 4th one still remains and now becomes the 3rd egg on the list. It's sometimes really annoying when the first egg is very important BUT you want to delete some of the later eggs to free up some weight. It means I can't because I know I will end losing the first egg instead.
2) This is with regards to Levelling Up. Any extra EXP gained after having Level Upped is NOT carried over. For example, I was at Level 21 with 9730/9742 EXP. I only needed 12 EXP to level up. I defeated an enemy which gives 112 EXP. By simple calculation, that means I should have 100 EXP carried over onto my Level 22. However upon checking, I was at 0/10688 EXP to next level when I should've been 100/10688. Basically, any extra EXP after levelling up is not carrying over for some reason.

Those are 2 semi-important glitches which I feel should be dealt with. The next are some which may not be so easy to solve and aren't hugely important but here they are anyway:

3) At random moments during the game, after killing enemies, the EXP percentage on the bottom left just randomly disappears and then randomly reappears again. Why? How? I don't know. (I do have a screenshot if you want to see. Just can't be bothered uploading at the moment.)
4) Sometimes, the EXP percentage has 2 decimal points. For example, I have sometimes seen something like 3.41.00% instead of just 3.41%. Again, it's usually random.
5) Again, something random. Sometimes when attempting to craft stuff and finding some combinations, the game sometimes just ends up freezing. I'll be trying about 10 or so different combos and then bang, after trying another, it says nothing had been created and that's it. Frozen! It's not that big of a deal considering that (THANKFULLY) there is an Auto-Save function. But it's still a problem and can be frustrating at times.

Those are the bugs/glitches I have noted so far.
If I come across any more, I shall let you know.

For this message the author Jamz has received thanks from:
slash8180

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:10 am 

Hey. Let me start by saying, love the game. So much more than I expected. If I didn't like it so much, I wouldn't bother posting about this... But I want to see it fixed.

I know you said you fixed it so that forge quests will complete if you already crafted the item. Could you make that work for crafting quests as well?

I figured out how to make a Blast Shield before I got the quest Needs More Iron.

Because of that, I am unable to complete the quest, and there is no way to go back and get another knight's memento. If that was fixed, I would be able to complete the quest, and my OCD would relax and I could continue playing.

Thanks for at least reading this, and keep up the good work! (Oh yea, and mages need to carry more weight. :thumbs_up: )

Post a reply Page 9 of 11   [ 107 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next