Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 4 of 11   [ 107 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Castaway 2 Updates
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:42 pm 

Mike wrote:
Ellevien wrote:
This is what it looks like on my screen:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/714/castaway.png/

What version of flash player?

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:40 pm 

not sure if anyone else had this problem, but it seems that everytime i press the attack key too fast, the character just freeze, in which every movement i do, the game wont detect it..... i click on the game screen, and the same result, im forced to refresh the page, in which i have to load from the last save, i hope this issue is fixed...

also, i would like to know why you cant sell any eggs? and why some epicly common items has alot of weight, such as the healing herb.

eggs are an uncommon drop from how many monsters iv killed, but why cant you sell them?

and 1 weight for herbs might not seem like much, but it can really stack later on in the game, such as 100+ for the healing herb and/or the mana herb, shouldnt herbs be around .2 weight each? and not 1 weight each, and eggs being 2 weight each?

its just a question to why are they like that, not really suggesting it.

Last edited by PixelKiller on Wed May 04, 2011 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:54 pm 
Site Admin

PixelKiller wrote:
not sure if anyone else had this problem, but it seems that everytime i press the attack key too fast, the character just freeze, in which every movement i do, the game wont detect it..... i click on the game screen, and the same result, im forced to refresh the page, in which i have to load from the last save, i hope this issue is fixed...

Are you attacking an enemy or just standing still and quickly pressing the attack key several times? I'm not able to reproduce this problem.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:56 pm 

likwid wrote:
PixelKiller wrote:

Are you attacking an enemy or just standing still and quickly pressing the attack key several times? I'm not able to reproduce this problem.

iv had this done 2 times to me so far, but everytime was while i was in a fight with an enemy.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:05 pm 
Site Admin

PixelKiller wrote:
likwid wrote:
PixelKiller wrote:

iv had this done 2 times to me so far, but everytime was while i was in a fight with an enemy.

So you are standing still and quickly tapping the attack button? Does the enemy hit you when this happens? Are you recoiling from an enemy attack and then unable to move? We need more details.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:13 pm 

kinda hard to list the details, since i mostly do, and not try to remember, but anyways, i do like anyone else would do while training, i just go up to an enemy in this case was a level 2 snake, and start attacking, and the snake starts moving like usual and i start moving with it, trying to hit it, in this case the snake was moving towards me so i was backing up and still trying to hit the snake, then all of a sudden right before i kill the snake for more exp, all my controls wont work, in which my character will not attack, my character will not move, etc. however my pet was still able to move and still finished off the snake, and i was still able to access my menus, such as the quests, skills, stats, etc. first time this issue happened was in the section, in which you find the first statue, the second time was in the section right before the section with the first statue, im not sure what is causing this issue, but based on both of these, i would say its related to rapid key pressing.

For this message the author PixelKiller has received thanks from:
likwid, YngwieOfDoom

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:24 pm 
Site Admin

PixelKiller wrote:
kinda hard to list the details, since i mostly do, and not try to remember, but anyways, i do like anyone else would do while training, i just go up to an enemy in this case was a level 2 snake, and start attacking, and the snake starts moving like usual and i start moving with it, trying to hit it, in this case the snake was moving towards me so i was backing up and still trying to hit the snake, then all of a sudden right before i kill the snake for more exp, all my controls wont work, in which my character will not attack, my character will not move, etc. however my pet was still able to move and still finished off the snake, and i was still able to access my menus, such as the quests, skills, stats, etc. first time this issue happened was in the section, in which you find the first statue, the second time was in the section right before the section with the first statue, im not sure what is causing this issue, but based on both of these, i would say its related to rapid key pressing.

Perfect, thanks for the details. We will look into this.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:28 pm 

kk thanks, so far i was unable to do so again, but that doesnt mean it isnt there, also, what about my question?

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:33 pm 
Site Admin

PixelKiller wrote:
also, i would like to know why you cant sell any eggs? and why some epicly common items has alot of weight, such as the healing herb.

eggs are an uncommon drop from how many monsters iv killed, but why cant you sell them?

and 1 weight for herbs might not seem like much, but it can really stack later on in the game, such as 100+ for the healing herb and/or the mana herb, shouldnt herbs be around .2 weight each? and not 1 weight each, and eggs being 2 weight each?

Eggs have no value in this game and are meant to be used as pets or disposed.

healing herbs are the lowest weight possible (1)

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:41 pm 

likwid wrote:
PixelKiller wrote:

Eggs have no value in this game and are meant to be used as pets or disposed.

healing herbs are the lowest weight possible (1)

sucks that you cant sell eggs... but yea, i kinda figured the value of 1 for weight was the lowest, however just trying to be logical here, so uhh... yea... also, iv found another bug, in this case it isnt a major bug like i just listed

im currently doing a quest, in which where you have to kill 25 snakes to complete, and i was wondering why i didnt complete the quest by now, and then i checked my quests, and it showed 126% done, in the "trim their numbers" quest

Post a reply Page 4 of 11   [ 107 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next