Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 11 of 11   [ 107 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: Castaway 2 Updates
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:46 am 

likwid wrote:
The game on our site cannot be played offline, as it is limited to only be played on our site at the moment. This is due to the free premium content. You can try to download the swf from a different site, which may allow you to play if offline.

i did it to kongregate and to many other sites but it did the same thing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:41 pm 
Site Admin

skawng wrote:
likwid wrote:
The game on our site cannot be played offline, as it is limited to only be played on our site at the moment. This is due to the free premium content. You can try to download the swf from a different site, which may allow you to play if offline.

i did it to kongregate and to many other sites but it did the same thing

Most games on Kongregate are also locked to that site. I'm not going to advertise any sites, but do a search on google and I'm sure you'll find many sites that have Castaway 2 on them. (tip: avoid the big flash gaming sites)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:58 pm 

Pyrus312 wrote:
I ecountered a bug too. I think. When I get stunned all my equipment disapears as if im not wearing it, when I come to it shows back up.

I don't think this is a bug. It is because when you are stunned you can not do anyrhing and none of your stat enhancing items are viable so when you're stunned your armor dissapears because it enhances your stats. :) Hope this helps

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:02 pm 

likwid wrote:
spyman00 wrote:
likwid my exp bar in game is broken

More details would be amazing.

Lol likwid has an awesome sense of humour XD

For this message the author elemental has received thanks from:
nick117, sexyfiregirl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:34 am 

Quote:
elemental wrote:
Pyrus312 wrote:
I ecountered a bug too. I think. When I get stunned all my equipment disapears as if im not wearing it, when I come to it shows back up.

I don't think this is a bug. It is because when you are stunned you can not do anyrhing and none of your stat enhancing items are viable so when you're stunned your armor dissapears because it enhances your stats. :) Hope this helps

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:54 am 

I want to report a bug:

I have progressed. The last boss I beat was Mr. Tank. I get to the Sigil before the 9th boss. She has a green circle. She says new quests are available when others are complete. I had completed one and I had the message New Quest Unlocked. But the sigil isn't unlocking them. And I have visited all sigils en route to the one north of Hyperion's Gate. She is the only sigil with a green cirle. I have a quest unlocked, but I go to her and she says I need to do more. please Help!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:07 pm 

smtmobl wrote:
I want to report a bug:

I have progressed. The last boss I beat was Mr. Tank. I get to the Sigil before the 9th boss. She has a green circle. She says new quests are available when others are complete. I had completed one and I had the message New Quest Unlocked. But the sigil isn't unlocking them. And I have visited all sigils en route to the one north of Hyperion's Gate. She is the only sigil with a green cirle. I have a quest unlocked, but I go to her and she says I need to do more. please Help!

I got that too. I just did the location based quests that I already had (Forges, Bosses) and when I finished I leveled up to 18 and on the side it said "Quest unlocked... Quest Unlocked... Quest Unlocked..."

Post a reply Page 11 of 11   [ 107 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11