Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 2 of 11   [ 107 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Castaway 2 Updates
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:12 pm 

Sweet

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:56 pm 

cool!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:33 am 

awesome..making the game even better!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:38 am 

not sure if anyone had this happen to them, but for some reason all my saved files were deleted, first day it came out, i played it, everything worked fine for me, barely any bugs, i finally got to the first village, and it was getting late, so i used the inn to save in slot 1, the next day, all my saved files were gone, iv even tried to log into my account on armorgames see if it was on there, but it wasnt....

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:02 am 

PixelKiller wrote:
not sure if anyone had this happen to them, but for some reason all my saved files were deleted, first day it came out, i played it, everything worked fine for me, barely any bugs, i finally got to the first village, and it was getting late, so i used the inn to save in slot 1, the next day, all my saved files were gone, iv even tried to log into my account on armorgames see if it was on there, but it wasnt....

Armor Games is having issues with their Global Save system. There is nothing Likwid can do at this point until they fix their system.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:22 am 

Mike wrote:
PixelKiller wrote:

Armor Games is having issues with their Global Save system. There is nothing Likwid can do at this point until they fix their system.

well, that sucks, but how can my saved files be missing when i wasnt logged into my armorgames account?

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:48 am 

DAMN!!! im stuck cause i killed petunia the angry and other bosses without accepting the quest........ :(

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:03 am 

*sigh*
Man am I a fool. Have the most dreadful exams coming up in less than a week and here I am playing Castaway 2. *sigh*

lol.
ANYWAY...

I thought I'd come here and raise some issues/suggestions that I currently have. So here they are:

1) This is not an issue that I have experienced but it's something I've been wondering. Basically after beating the first boss, the boss drops the Blood of Crius which is needed to move on. But what if someone is playing and after defeating the boss, the blood is not picked up, they go to another area and then come back. Will the blood still be there? If not, then that becomes a problem. I would like to suggest that perhaps after the boss is beaten, then the item should automatically enter your inventory regardless of whether you want it or not. If someone is carrying the maximum weight just before they beat the boss then after picking up the blood, they should be forced to drop something. At least this way, people won't accidentally miss the blood (or any other key item which appears from any other later bosses.) Or, if that suggestion is no good then, the blood should at least remain there regardless of whether the player exits the scene or not.
2) At one point, I began carrying a lot of weight and a lot of the weight was due to my possession of a number of shells and hides. I decided to combine a few of them to make Beetle Shields and then sell those to reduce my weight and gain some money (Oh by the way Likwid! Thanks for taking on board my request for crafting the Beetle Shield!) I also had one Beetle Shield equipped as it was. Anyway, once they were all formed, I went to the shop to sell them and I realised the Beetle Shield wasn't on the list. Upon checking my inventory, it seemed that I had them ALL equipped. Obviously that must be a glitch now. It's nothing too major as I could easily just unequip them and then sell it. But it's still a glitch and it shouldn't happen so I thought I'd let you know.
3) I'd also like to point out a spelling error in the description of the Medium Berry Potion. The spelling of the word "Reknowned" should actually be without the letter k ie "Renowned".
4) I have yet to purchase premium edition but would like to suggest an additional perk you can put in there that would really help the premium guys but at the same time it would not really put the non-premium guys at a disadvantage. My suggestion is, an increased weight capacity. I think it's a great idea to have an increased weight capacity as carrying items can be annoying and tedious to have to deal with when they keep reaching maximum capacity. Perhaps something like a one-shot increased weight of 100 or 150. And this wouldn't affect non-premium users too much because if they want to increase their weight, they could just level up. Takes time to achieve but it doesn't keep them entirely out of having a high weight capacity. I feel this perk adds a strong additional reason to buy the premium version hence potentially increasing the number of people buying the premium version but at the same time, people wouldn't be too annoyed if they missed out since the additional weight capacity can be obtained through natural levelling up. Of course though, this is just a suggestion and in the end, you guys may not want to add that feature in.
5) People have probably mentioned this earlier but I guess I'll mention it also. The game really needs a RECIPE page as to what items can be combined to form what. I've began to note a few after realising that there was no recipe page, but still, it's desperately needed.
6) Another issue is with regards to buying and especially selling. This issue again has probably already been raised up. When you want to sell about 10-15 of one item, it really is tedious to have to do it 1 at a time. There really should be a way to select the quantity you want to sell so you can do it all in one go.

Anyway, that's my feedback for the time being. Haven't gone too far yet. If I STILL can't resist playing and I find anymore issues/suggestions, I will let you know.

Jamz.

Last edited by Jamz on Wed May 04, 2011 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

For this message the author Jamz has received thanks from:
likwid, Sokki

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:40 pm 

Well, I found a very anoying bug. I killed Grandma simbi before I took the quest, and before the new patch came into place. Now im level 26, and stuck because I do not have the item to open Coeus gate. Is there any solution for this?

BTW great game

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:14 pm 

Rikis wrote:
Well, I found a very anoying bug. I killed Grandma simbi before I took the quest, and before the new patch came into place. Now im level 26, and stuck because I do not have the item to open Coeus gate. Is there any solution for this?

BTW great game

Grandma Simbi is not the boss that unlocks the Coeus Gate, so you'll be fine.

Post a reply Page 2 of 11   [ 107 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next