Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 20 of 22   [ 212 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: Castaway 2 Discussion
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:01 am 

Mind searching for "flash player" on google? Sure you`ll find it.

Well hello there! Have a nice day! :D If you have anything nice to say, please post it on my profile, I will be glad to read :P You can also PM me. I'm friendly!! (95% of the times... the other times I just bite people, you know)

For this message the author gabrielok has received thanks from:
Mike

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:48 am 

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

download link to the latest flashplayer.

For this message the author PixelKiller has received thanks from:
Allesgozer, Kashi

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:23 am 

I have downloaded flash but still won't work... any other solutions?...

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:04 am 

Kashi wrote:
I have downloaded flash but still won't work... any other solutions?...

hmm, try playing other flash games, if you get the same problem, then there is something wrong with one of your browser's add-ons and/or plugins.

if it does work, then there is either a bug in the game, or your computer dont like the game, meaning some amount of problems may occur while trying to play a game your computer doesnt like, if your computer doesnt like to play a certain game, then you may need to go through all of your important programs and re-install them with the latest version, this includes flash player, java, and so on, also while doing this, you may want to think about updating your drivers, such as your graphics card, sound system etc.

if you get this problem while trying to play any flash game, disable all of your add-ons and test to see if your able to play the game, if so, then one of your add-ons is conflicting with one of your plugins, to find the 'corrupted' add-on, simply re-enable 1 add-on and test to see if the game plays, until you find that 'corrupted add-on.

if the problem still occurs even if you disabled all of your add-ons, restart your browser, then disable all of your plugins, restart your browser, and then re-enable all of your plugins and/or add-ons and then restart your browser once again, and test to see if the game can be played.

if this doesnt work then there is something wrong with the program itself, and not the browser, if this is the case, un-install your flashplayer, and re-install it with the latest version, also note, while installing or re-installing programs on your computer, they may need your computer to be restarted for the changes to take effect.

if none of these work, then it might be one of your security add-ons if you have any, if this is the case, go through all your security add-ons and allow this site, such as the 'adblock plus' add-on, unblock anything related to this site, and then test to see if the game works, if not set your security options back to normal.

if that doesnt work, try writing down all of your current add-ons you have on your browser, save it, and completely un-install your current browser, and search for your browser with the latest version then re-install it.

if none of these work, search the web to find your answer, using either youtube, or a top search engine, such as google, or ask.com

jettix, Kashi, likwid, madmanmax2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:39 am 

ase932 wrote:
noob question, but were is the iron to make the shank, i cant find it anywhere

u can randomly get those irons ;) :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:45 am 

some ideas for castaway 3

whole new story line

crafting and echachen (elemental adds to wapens) like: sowrd. fire sword thunder sword poison sword or ice sword

evolving pets

Boss sound tracks

maybe make of own characther

onn&offline system

like just neutral story line and then besides that a online world to fight monsters and pvp etc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:55 am 

arg got a quest to go some darts but where do you find emeralds and rubys

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:48 pm 

RooTheGreat wrote:
arg got a quest to go some darts but where do you find emeralds and rubys

they appear randomly just like iron ore, however they are much more rare than iron ore, if you need these rare items, the best suggestion to get these easier is you find 2 connected areas that are empty of monsters, and hopefully fairly small, and keep going back and forth through each area until you get it.

though, doing this may take a long time, since it took me about an hour to get 18 iron ores doing this method, and iron ores are fairly common to come by.

18akuzn4

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:49 pm 

I've got a problem. I can't get through the Gate of Iapetus. It says I need the Blood of Iapetus. I've killed Puff No More, but he either didn't drop the blood or I didn't pick it up. I've got Beware the Thunder, the quest to kill Mother Sobo, but I can't get to her. I've got to all 7 teleporters I can go to and talked to all the Sigils there. None of them have quests for me. The quests I have are Brain Nitro, Remember Those Magi, Sharp Objects and Voodoo, Titanization, Widowfication (all crafting quests), Look At Me (kill 25 Baby Witnesses) and Beware the Thunder (kill Mother Sobo).

I also can't get through the gate in the northern part of Puff's area, the one that leads to the Seal of Magi. When I stand facing it and hit space, nothing happens - no weapon swing, and no message saying I need a certain key.

I'm playing on Kongregate.

Help!

Last edited by goobdoob on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:55 pm 

goobdoob wrote:
I've got a problem. I can't get through the Gate of Iapetus. I've killed Puff No More, but he either didn't drop the blood or I didn't pick it up. I've got Beware the Thunder, the quest to kill Mother Sobo, but I can't get to her. I've got to all 7 teleporters I can go to and talked to all the Sigils there. None of them have quests for me. The quests I have are Brain Nitro, Remember Those Magi, Sharp Objects and Voodoo, Titanization, Widowfication (all crafting quests), Look At Me (kill 25 Baby Witnesses) and Beware the Thunder (kill Mother Sobo).

I also can't get through the gate in the northern part of Puff's area, the one that leads to the Seal of Magi. When I stand facing it and hit space, nothing happens - no weapon swing, and no message saying I need a certain key.

I'm playing on Kongregate.

Help!

you have alot of quests to complete, games like this usually always make a user complete at least 1 quest to continue their storyline, in which you may have to complete your current quests to proceed, however if that doesnt work, try exploring everywhere, this is a slight puzzle game, like really, really slight, anyways, simply explore areas if you are stuck like this, in games like this, iv had similar situations and if i get into this situation i will start exploring see if i missed something or find a path that was previously locked and is now unlocked but you forgot about it, if i dont find anything, ill simply complete as many quests as possible, doing this usually always get me out of this situation.

Post a reply Page 20 of 22   [ 212 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next