Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 18 of 22   [ 212 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: Castaway 2 Discussion
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:35 pm 

nobody bothers to answer my question on what's your favourite pet T_T

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:39 pm 

well i like all of them! but the only1 i use is the 1 u start with( it has never died)

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:10 am 

ase932 wrote:
noob question, but were is the iron to make the shank, i cant find it anywhere

its pretty much everywhere.you just look until you find what looks like a metal rock and you hit it until it breaks.it will drop iron ore.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:13 pm 

I have just finished Castaway 2 with all quests completed and having all saint armor parts.

And I must say, I'm stunned.

Not only that it has nearly the gameplay of adventure video games, it also has (for a flash game) a damn interesting and deep storyline (though storytelling is a bit dead in the middle of the game)!

And also, it's totally awesome how you care about the improvement suggestions by the fans, and how much love you put into the nearly daily updates (especially in the last one, v1.19!).

One little suggestion: With a few ideas on storytelling and many dialogues (e.g. between pet and the hero!!), the story gets even better! If you divide the story of Castaway 2 in 4 parts, it would be pretty cool if there would be for each one comic / video / narration to contribute to the story! But the gameplay - is fantastic!

Also, though I love the ideas of the spells, they feel somehow strange to play. Maybe take a short look at some multiplayer games with that system, to see how they made the skill system (eg: League of Legends).

Keep up that fantastic work, I love your games, especially the Castaway series. Though I'd also love to see the tileset of castaway 2 in other genres, like you did it with the Ultimate defense tilesets. The graphics were simply stunning!

One stupid little thing you are innocent for, is the AG login when you want to purchase the Premium Edition. I do want to purchase it, but stupidly i'm permanently ip banned from Armorgames (don't ask how that happened), so it's impossible for me.

Thank you for Castaway 2!

-> Castaway Island TD Discussion | -> Castaway 3 Fans Wishlist Thread

Image Image Image

For this message the author Quicksmasher has received thanks from:
jettix, Mike

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:47 pm 

asteroth wrote:

I like the Skull Pixie you get from the premium edition. I also like to use the poison beetle. He helps me by attacking from a distance while I melee.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:53 pm 

asteroth wrote:

I like the very first one! If you played pokemon and are the owner of a few shiny pokkies, let me call it the shiny loomi puppy. It seems to have the highest defence of all pets!

Though, I also like the Glacier Anakonda. It has also over-average HP and deals extreme damage, plus, with every attack there's a chance that the target freezes (which is deadly in the right situations).

Just realized discussing Castaway 2 is hell la' of fun.

-> Castaway Island TD Discussion | -> Castaway 3 Fans Wishlist Thread

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:56 pm 

DeathLord wrote:
Does anyone know where to find wood?

I usually find wood killing baby thunder snakes but if you are not that far look in bushes or kill baby field snakes :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:06 am 

Quick question:

Does increasing your magic stat make your poison magic do more damage? I'd like to know. Because, if it doesn't, I'd like to add into a stat that will give me more HP. I'm constantly getting my arse handed to me due to low hp. A quick yes or no answer would be satisfactory. Thank you! :)

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:29 am 

The best pet is probably the lava turtle thingy. I'm still trying to get 1. I love bringing the dracoliche pet along with me..

For this message the author Allesgozer has received thanks from:
doomwing

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:14 pm 

BoyToy wrote:
Quick question:

Does increasing your magic stat make your poison magic do more damage? I'd like to know. Because, if it doesn't, I'd like to add into a stat that will give me more HP. I'm constantly getting my arse handed to me due to low hp. A quick yes or no answer would be satisfactory. Thank you! :)
no useing stat points on magic dose not help with magic it mite i little but it mostly helps with mana if you want hp the use your stat points on defence and use your stat points on agility if you wand your hp to heal faster my egvice on pets is healing ones but only if your stranth is like 50 but if not get a posin pet and thats all i have to say hope it hellps -from glen

For this message the author spyman00 has received thanks from:
Rowanbladex

Post a reply Page 18 of 22   [ 212 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next