Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: So I disappeared for a bit.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:43 am 

And it made me think that you guys have no real way to see where I am if you're curious.

So (even though I doubt it) if you are curious, I've been spending most of my time on Quora.
For those unfamiliar, it's a question and answer site.
I leave my messages open to everyone (which unfortunately means, yes I do get spam), so if you want to message me there you can do so without following me.

Now here's where I say in a terrible self-promoting way... I uh... that doesn't mean you can't follow me. I am a pretty decent writer and I do lots of research.
Want to know what the world map would look like if every nation had to merge with another?
https://www.quora.com/What-would-the-wo ... y-Jolliffe
What about which one of the four elements my country represents?
https://www.quora.com/If-each-country-h ... y-Jolliffe
Or what about which creature on Earth is the most alien?
https://www.quora.com/If-one-animal-wer ... y-Jolliffe

So in recap.
First half: Where you can find me.
Second half: Shameless selfpromotion.

I still like likwidgames, but there's a big issue of inactivity.
You may notice a few months ago I requested a subforum dedicated to Hypothetical Scenarios. Well, Quora had that.
I'd love to return to a booming community, but at this rate I think only another Castaway could save it.

For this message the author Evil_Paragon has received thanks from:
Thing11th

Post subject: Re: So I disappeared for a bit.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:37 am 

It's not that the site is dead. It's just that the new generation of users don't know or don't want to use the forum. Maybe a new game lik Castaway will make them more interessed when you add information about it of every new update, like they did years ago with mini heroes. I noticed you were left. I thought you kind of gave up, but i also knew you weren't the kind to just leave without a trace. I've been loggin in for a couple of weeks now. Likwid asked me if i could add some new games, but the site doens't read the new games, making them unplayable. So, Likwid is still looking into that. If that is fixed, i can start adding new games again. Th 3 new games i'v addded so far all had a rough start and only 7 summit is playable as of now out of ths 3 new games i added. The other 2 gamers ar fun to play tho, i've tried the out before adding and they're both easy and fun to play. About your shameless selfpromotion. I never wonder where people are :P It's not my bussiness where someone spends his time and so i also won't question it. I'll try to keep it in mind though and mind check out of these questions and answers things you've been doing! Nice to see you around again in a while. Take care man!

-Yngwie-

For this message the author YngwieOfDoom has received thanks from:
Evil_Paragon

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]