Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: I've gone dry
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:21 pm 

I've been really trying to encourage activity and it's worked a couple of times but most of the time it is me talking to air. Usually I post every 3 days if there's no response and as soon as I can if there is a response.
But now I got nothing to talk about.
I mean, my suggestion for a hypothetical subforum in off topic would keep me active almost everyday as I don't believe I should spam general with hypotheticals.

Come on guys, I need you to interact with the post I make. Don't let 2017 be the death of us!
We can make it to likwid's next game. We can make it further than that. We are a strong community of 15-30 people. I see those numbers in the forums, you guys that silently read this and never say anything should really join in. All it takes is what, level 4? Level 8? I could do that in under 2 weeks. Level 4 in probably a couple of days.

I will withdraw from posting every 3 days to posting weekly. I'll end up talking about nothing more so than I do now. Look at me, even thinking I am a crucial member to this site by making a whole post about it.
I'll still maintain logging in as often as I can so if anyone wants to talk to the greatest non-staff member on this site, I'm available.

For this message the author Evil_Paragon has received thanks from:
likwid

Post subject: Re: I've gone dry
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:30 am 

We can, but they can't.

i really appreciate all your efforts man, but of what i've noticed. We've been replying to each others posts with thing11th sometimes appearing out of nowhere. Is that what you want to see throughout 2017? just 3 of the same people replying to each other? the reason why i don't post as often anymore is because i want to give the oppotunity for others to response as well. But that's nothing that doens't work. As the site is now, the website has 2 parts. A gaming part and a foruming part. If we make it so that the forum part and gaming part are connected to each other, people might feel more pushed to reply to posts or make their own. i want just like you that the site crawls back on top of that mountain it used to rest on, but as the current settings and situations are, it just can't happen. Likwid, you're also an important part of this. You might be busy with making your games and that's really awesome but we can't do anything without your imput. Let Evil_paragon use that advertise he worked on. I'm sure it'll attract people like we used to have.

-Yngwie-

For this message the author YngwieOfDoom has received thanks from:
Evil_Paragon, likwid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:29 pm 
Site Admin

I truly appreciate your attempts to keep this site active by posting! I discovered a bug recently that prevented new members from accessing the forums :( I have since fixed this issue, so I'm hoping that the activity levels will begin to rise around here again.

I'm also still hard at work on my next game, so I will have updates to post about that very soon. And yes, Castaway 3 will start development this year :)

For this message the author likwid has received thanks from:
Evil_Paragon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:46 am 

likwid wrote:
I truly appreciate your attempts to keep this site active by posting! I discovered a bug recently that prevented new members from accessing the forums :( I have since fixed this issue, so I'm hoping that the activity levels will begin to rise around here again.

I'm also still hard at work on my next game, so I will have updates to post about that very soon. And yes, Castaway 3 will start development this year :)

Castaway 3 is finally a thing? Niice. i can't wait to see what the third version of castaway will look like!

Uhmm,a bug that prevented people from posting? You setted the level to post to lv 4 right? So bots couldn't spam anymore. it's not just that there would be a bug that prevents people from posting, i that there are also people that don't know how to. Not sure tho, it's easy for most of us, but if there are 11 years old using this site, i can imagine them not knowing how to use a forum. i just hope that some people will finally take some time to check out the forum and post. it's been too long now:P.

-Yngwie-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:02 pm 

There has to be new people for the discussion to continue and the forum to grow. As great as it might be us three talking among ourselves, for the forum to really grow, people from outside the website have to join.

Most of the discussions I have little to add too and I don't really want to post for the sake of posting...

If we all meant to pop out of bed, we would live in toasters.

For this message the author Thing11th has received thanks from:
YngwieOfDoom

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]